🎉 You have a student or a batch of students enrolling for your services. With Reportcard you can not only quickly enroll a student or batch but even choose how you'd like to invoice.
To enroll a student, follow the below steps:
1. Click on the Students option in the left main menu.
2. Click the Add Student button.
3. Click on the row bearing the student's name.
4.Click on the Enroll Student button.
5. Click on the Enroll button for the class (see: creating a class) in which the student needs to be enrolled.
Alternatively, to enroll a batch and/or a student into an existing class:
1. Click on the Calendar option in the left main menu.
2. Click on the class to which the batch or student needs to be enrolled.
3. Click the Edit button.
4. Click on the Students tab.
5. Click on the Enroll button against the student or batch.
Alternatively, to enroll a batch and/or a student into an new class:
1. Click on the Calendar option in the left main menu
2. Click on the time slot where you'd like to create the new class.
3. As step 2, i.e. enroll students, click on the Enroll against the student or batch.
Pro-tip: on clicking the enroll button, you will see a drop-down of available packages (see: adding fees and creating packages) for the subject in that class. You may select the appropriate package or go with "pay per class" wherein Reportcard would record a payable for every class marked present.