ClassMarker is an easy-to-use quiz maker and online testing solution.
To integrate ClassMarker with Classcard:
1. Copy the Webhook key from your Classcard account (Setup > Integrations > ClassMarker)
2. Login to your ClassMarker account and paste Webhook by following the below steps:
- Click on My Account
- Select Webhooks / API keys
- Click the "New Webhook +" button
- Input a suitable name for the Webhook Name, we recommend: Classcard
- Paste the Webhook Key in the Endpoint URL input
- Check the "Verify on Save" checkbox - this will activate the webhook
- Finally, click the "Save Webhook Settings" button
3. For tests that you would like the results to automatically update in Classcard. Select the Classcard Webhook (the name setup in step 2 would appear in the dropdown) under the Test completion section (Links > Settings).
💡Protip: Check the "Save as default settings" to apply the setting to all future tests.