Classes can be easily scheduled, made to repeat and modified - even with a simple drag and drop.
To create a class, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Calendar option in the left main menu
- Select the appropriate staff member's calendar for whom we'd like to schedule the class (only relevant when you have more than one staff member).
- Click on the time slot where you'd like to create the new class
- Choose the subject, optionally set the location, repeats and seat limit
- Add students to the class, using the right side search option. Do notice that you can quick add a student incase she not already part of your student list
Pro tip: If you're enrolling the same students for several different classes, consider creating batches.
🗺️ Publishing classes to your online booking page
While creating a class, simply click the *publish* button and choose an image you would like to use to promote this class online. You can at anytime confirm that the class is published to your online booking page by visiting you online booking page.