- Marking attendance from the Reportcard Mobile App
We've reimagined attendance marking to not only make it quicker but also engaging. Here's how:
Mark present for all students, with just one click, and only search for the absent ones to change their attendance.
Pro-tip 2 & 3
Add notes (read: text and pictures) for the entire class or for students individually.
Plus, use the mic icon to speak your notes. And let artificial intelligence convert your speech to text.
Remember that student taking pictures of the notes you made? *That* just became a thing of the past 👵🏼
- Marking attendance from the web
To mark attendance, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Attendance option in the left main menu.
- Click on the row bearing the class' name for which we are required to mark attendance.
- Click on the Calendar option in the left main menu.
- Click on the class for which we are required to mark attendance.
- Click the Take Attendance button.