Once you've signed up, Setup is the best place to start from.
Here, you can personalise how Reportcard will work for you. A good place to start from is:
- Basic Information 2 minutes
Add details about your
- Organisation: name, logo, address (we use this to personalise alerts sent out to your students and team)
- Working hours: your calendar view is trimmed to display only your relevant working hours
- Locations: areas where you are conducting your off-line classes
- Team 1 minute
Collaborate seamlessly with your team
- Staff members: easily add, both, your teaching and non-teaching team members. Define their roles. (An email invite is sent to them informing them to join your team. You'll be notified once they jump in).
- Access controls: check which sections are accessible for different roles in your team
- Students (optional)
- Batches: easily group students, with batches. Batches are super helpful when you are managing a lot of students. And service them in groups (like form groups, divisions, levels, grades etc.)
- Grade scales: get creative with how you assess your students. setup grade scales (numeric - out of 10 or non-numerics - grades and rubrics)
- Notifications (optional)
- Alerts: setup up when Reportcard should we sending out alerts to your students and team. We by default, have selected the most preferred checks; but you can always modify it to your liking.
- Invoicing 1 minute
- Taxes: define taxes that may needed to be added to your invoice. Plus, you can define which taxes always need to be added by default.
- Discount: restrict the maximum discount that can be offered on an invoice.
- Invoice format: customise the content that would be printed on each our your invoices.
- Integrations (coming soon)
Reportcard will be able to seamlessly sync with app you already love :)
And just like that, in under 5 minutes, we are ready to roll 🎢